- A polarized prescription sunglass with bi-focals or progressive lenses can cost $400 to $600. Fitovers Eyewear offers a stylish and fashionable alternative at a fraction of the price.
- PolarDynamiX 1.4mm (glass-like) Premium polarized front and side lenses block harmful UV light and annoying glare, while providing natural color definition and enhanced visual acuity, reducing eyestrain
- High performance Crystal Nylon flexible frame with an integrated brow bar to completely bock out sunlight from above
- Fitovers Eyewear products are so light weight and comfortable that you forget that you are wearing two pairs of glasses.
- Lens Treatments: Splotch Gard, Duo Hard Coat & Flash Reflect prevent fingerprints, water and smudges from adhereing to the lens, reflects bright light in intense light conditions, while protecting your lenses for years to come.
Fitovers Eyewear Aurora Sunglasses with Swarovski Elements on temples (Claret, PDX Grey)
The Aurora Fitover with Grey PDX lenses is designed to be worn over large prescription eyewear frame shapes. These lenses maintain true color definition in all conditions are ideal for driving or any general purpose outdoor activity where annoying glare is present.